Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Clothes!: Classy, Comfortable Clothing from Fabric, Yarn, and Design

Looking for a beautiful, comfortable, and classic spring outfit? Then look no further than the gorgeous clothing and accessories from Fabric, Yarn and Design. I contacted Jamie, the mastermind behind these outfits, after I saw the beautiful coral outfit (pictured) in her Etsy store. I loved it online and she provided me with the outfit to review. I was even more impressed with the quality and design in person! The outfit was packaged and wrapped so nicely too! I love the beautiful coral eyelet fabric on the top and cuffs, as well as the soft, knit pants. I know knit is SO comfortable, so I especially love that feature of the outfit! As you all know, I have also been looking for items that can go through many seasons. The swing top style is definitely one that can. It is perfect on a hot summer day by itself, or with short or long sleeves if it's cooler. This particular set is also very versatile because it is comfortable enough for casual wear and play, but so classy it can also be worn as a more dressy outfit. It would be beautiful for spring or Easter pictures!

What really made me fall in love with this outfit, and the others that Jamie offers, are the little details that add little something extra. First, the top has a matching coral piping that adds the finishing touch to the bottom, as well as helps the top to hold its shape. When worn, the top will keep its pretty shape all day! Another beautiful feature is a sewn bow on the front of the top, at the waist, and on the pant cuffs. I am horrible at tying a nice looking bow, so the fact that these are already tied, and will stay tied, is great! The bows also add a nice "fancy" touch. Another great feature is the wide, elastic waistband that helps to make these pants even more comfortable. EG did not have any marks on her from the waistband, and they also stayed on great! She played all day in these I didn't feel like I was having to constantly pull them up! A few other things I loved are the ric rac detailing on the straps, elastic around the back of the top for a great fit, matching cotton lining on the top, adjustable button straps, and fabulous accessories that complete the outfit. I purchased two ribbon bows to match (one pictured), and they were also of very high quality and looked beautiful with the outfit. Other accessories offered (just for this outfit alone!) are another set of smaller matching bows, an adorable purse, and little matching flowers for your little one's Crocs. Who could ask for more!? Jamie truly thought of every detail when creating her clothes and I know you will be so pleased with whatever you purchase. The coral capri outfit that I reviewed is priced at $32, which is an unbelievable price for such a detailed, professionaly sewn outfit. You can also take a look here at other children's clothing and accessories she has to offer ($10 to $32). I urge you to check out Fabric, Yarn, and Design to find your perfect spring outfit for portraits or play!

0 comments:

Post a Comment