I'm sure to be purchasing more jewelry from cinnamonsticks in the future. She offers different font designs, and can personalize any item to your specifications including wording and chain length. The chain is of very high quality, much nicer than many I have seen and purchased before, and the charms are securely wrapped or soldered so that they cannot fall off or be removed. Cinnamonsticks offers a style perfect for any recipient or occasion. Her storefront says that she offers whimsical, rustic, sentimental, and life inspired designs. This is evident just by browsing through her shop and looking at the different items she has for sale. The jewelry you will purchase is truly of top notch quality and you will not be disappointed. Thanks to Canela from cinnamonsticks for offering such a great product and for allowing me to host the review and giveway! Check out all of the great styles cinnamonsticks has to offer so that you can decide how to spend your $40 gift card if you win! See details below for how to enter.
To enter this giveaway follow the rules below (US ONLY):
1. For your initial, required entry, visit cinnamonsticks and check all of the great jewelry she has to offer. Then come back here and leave me a comment telling me how you would spend your $40 gift card if you win.
To earn extra entries you may do one or more of the following and leave me additional comments here telling me which you have done:
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a tweet about this contest. Leave me a link to your tweet as well as your Twitter name.
3. Blog about this contest to earn TWO extra entries and leave me a comment with the link to your post. **Be sure to leave TWO separate comments if you do this**
4. Follow my blog through Blogger.
5. Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
6. Grab my button and place it on your site (w/ link to site in comment) for THREE extra entries. **Be sure to leave me THREE separate comments indicating that you have my button so that they will all be counted**
7. Enter another one of my giveaways. Leave me a comment(s) telling me which one(s).