When I stumbled across Moja Creations' Snack-a-Long reusable snack bags I knew I had to try them! Since having EG I've become more aware and concerned that we should all do what we can each day to help preserve this planet we live on, so that our children, and their children can enjoy it as we have. It's up to all of us to make "greener" choices in our every day lives. And, thankfully for us, there are businesses like Moja Creations that make it a little bit easier! I wanted to find a cute, reusable snack bag for my daughter's snacks, and she had the solution. We were able to try one of the small Snack-a-Long bags and are offering a small/medium/large set of three to one lucky reader (the set pictured is the set you can win!). The Snack-a-Long is made from a variety of cotton fabrics and comes with a choice of two different linings, both easily wiped clean and safe for foods. The two lining choices are as follows:
-Nylon- kid-safe (guaranteed no lead, phthalates, or BPA), water resistant, durable, washer/dryer safe, and sanitary. Made from 100% ripstop nylon. Available in white, blue, and red.
-ProCare- WATERPROOF, durable, washer/dryer safe, and sanitary. Made from polyester and vinyl. Available in white, pink, green, and blue.
We loved the small bag that we were able to test out! Don't be fooled by the word "small" because this bag was actually a really great size. It held more than your standard Ziploc sandwich bag! The perfect size for my toddler. EG loved carrying the bag around like it was a purse, and could easily get snacks out with minimal mess. All of the bags come with an elastic strap that can be used as a wrist strap or for wrapping around the bag for storage (or for wearing the bag like a purse... :) ). The bag closure is a 6 inch strip of Velcro. The Velcro kept everything in very well, including little crumbs, but was still easy enough for my daughter to open by herself. It stayed closed so well that, because of the way she opened it, half of it would stay closed while she could still get her little hand in there. That definitely cut down on the mess! We took the bag to the park with us and she didn't want to put it down. She liked the bag as much as the snack! And, when we came home, we simply dumped out the remaining crumbs, wiped it down with a paper towel, and hung it on the cabinet knob to dry for a few minutes. It was ready to go just minutes later with another snack. Good news if it needs more than a little wipe down with a paper towel, they are machine washable. What mom could ask for more? I know you'll love these snack bags and you have a chance to try out all three sizes for yourself. Simply follow the easy entry instructions below. Happy snacking!
To enter this giveaway follow the rules below (US ONLY):
1. For your initial, required entry visit Moja Creations and check all of the great fabrics and bags they have to offer. Then come back here and leave me a comment telling me your favorite thing about the Snack-a-Long and your favorite design.
To earn extra entries you may do one or more of the following and leave me additional comments here telling me which you have done:
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a tweet about this contest. Leave me a link to your tweet as well as your Twitter name.
3. Blog about this contest to earn TWO extra entries and leave me a comment with the link to your post. **Be sure to leave TWO separate comments if you do this**
4. Follow my blog through Blogger.
5. Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
6. Grab my button and place it on your site (w/ link to site in comment) for THREE extra entries. **Be sure to leave me THREE separate comments indicating that you have my button so that they will all be counted**
7. Enter another one of my giveaways. Leave me a comment(s) telling me which one(s).
**Be sure to leave me your e-mail address, if there is not a visible one in your profile, so that I can contact you if you win. Winners also submitted via PRIZEYWinners if you would prefer not to leave an e-mail address. This contest will end at 11:59 PM CST on Monday March 23. The winner will be randomly chosen via Random.org and notified on or around Tuesday, March 24.**