Monday, March 2, 2009

One of those things...

Well, today "one of those things" happened. You know, the kind you think could never happen to you? Hubby was very unexpectedly laid of from his job this afternoon. I can't say that we haven't been worried about something like this happening...who hasn't been worrying given the recent state of the economy? However, I can say that we were totally caught off guard. Hubby is the only one where he worked that did his specific job and so we've always thought he was pretty "safe". So much for that theory. I say all of this simply to ask for your thoughts and prayers. They are much appreciated at this time. I'm not sure I'll get the Timesaver Tuesday post up for tomorrow, so please forgive me if it isn't! Thanks to all of you!!

5 comments:

  1. Good thoughts and energy coming your way. May he find a new (and better) job quickly and smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs and good thoughts your way. I too was laid off about a month ago. It's rough out there - just know that you are NOT alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess! so sorry to hear that!! We will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the thoughts and comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ! I hope things are going ok for you and your family .

    ReplyDelete