Result: 14 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Congratulations to the winner, Melanie!
These little wool balls are just too cute for words! They are the perfect Easter goody and would look so cute sitting in your little one's Easter basket! Vicky at Asher Jasper provided me with an animal of my choice to review, and we chose the little yellow chick. EG loves ducks and birds, so that was the perfect choice for us. It came packaged so nicely in its own box, wrapped in pretty green tissue paper. The box has the Asher Jasper logo and would be perfect for gift giving! The ball was so cute and was the perfect size for little hands. EG immediately recognized that it was a "duck" (close enough...) and enjoyed carrying it around the house in her hand. It was like she had something that was just her size, and she knew it. EG is funny about different textures and I thought that wool may be a little harsh for her. However, the chick was very soft and EG didn't have any trouble with the texture. Vicky makes several different kinds of wool animals, as well as other beautiful, natural handmade gifts and play sets. It is obvious that she takes a lot of time to create her wool play items, and the end result is awesome! Her egg box animal ball set (below) is one of my favorites for Easter. It comes with six animal balls nested in a little egg carton. So precious! I hope you will check out Asher Jasper for some unique, natural toys for your child's Easter basket. I guarantee no other child you know will have them! Unless, of course, you refer them to Asher Jasper as well. You also have a chance to WIN one of the animal balls of your choice right here! See details below for entering. Thanks to Vicky of Asher Jasper for such a wonderful, unique product!
To enter this giveaway follow the rules below (US ONLY):
1. For your initial, required entry, visit Asher Jasper and check out all of the beautiful handcrafted toys she has to offer. Then come back here and leave me a comment telling me your favorite item.
To earn extra entries you may do one or more of the following and leave me additional comments here telling me which you have done:
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a tweet about this contest. Leave me a link to your tweet as well as your Twitter name.
3. Blog about this contest to earn TWO extra entries and leave me a comment with the link to your post. **Be sure to leave TWO separate comments if you do this**
4. Follow my blog through Blogger.
5. Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
6. Grab my button and place it on your site (w/ link to site in comment) for THREE extra entries. **Be sure to leave me THREE separate comments indicating that you have my button so that they will all be counted**
7. Enter another one of my giveaways. Leave me a comment(s) telling me which one(s).
**Be sure to leave me your e-mail address, if there is not a visible one in your profile, so that I can contact you if you win. Winners also submitted via PRIZEYWinners if you would prefer not to leave an e-mail address. This contest will end at 11:59 PM CST on Saturday March 28. The winner will be randomly chosen via Random.org and notified on or around Sunday, March 29.**