Monday, March 16, 2009

New Blog Design by Emily June Design Studio!

I'm sure you all have noticed that Mommy Works blog has a new design. I love it and hope that you guys do too! I have to give a big thank you to Emily at Emily June for creating such a beautiful site. She was wonderful to work with and, obviously, does great work. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Some new features that have been added, along with the new design are a navigation bar for finding your way around the site a little easier, and a "Blog Events" link list on the sidebar. There you will find any special events currently going on at Mommy Works blog. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

**Please also update my button if you have it on your site, and feel free to grab it and add it if you don't. Thanks**




2 comments:

  1. I love your design!!! The birds are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog design- one of the best I have seen in a long time. I am totally contacting Emily June when it is time for my own design!

    ReplyDelete