73 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Okay, it's no secret that I love my BlackBerry! But, sometimes it's so nice to see all the lists, things you need, calendar, etc. on paper, all together, all at once. This is where the MOManizer by Cindy at Polka Dot Monkey comes in handy. What is a MOManizer you ask? It's a full-size, stylish binder organizer designed specifically for moms, by a mom. On the front and back inside cover there is a space for sticky notes; a pocket for coupons, cards, etc.; an at-a-glance monthly calendar; and a clip for other important items. Clipped in the rings are full page versions of a to-do list (sectioned into e-mails, calls, errands, projects, misc., and at-a-glance weekly meals), weekly schedule, weekly meal plan, and grocery list (sectioned by category for easy shopping!). All pages are printed on cardstock and, since they are in a binder, can easily be removed (and put back too...a feature not common with many organizers!). All the things mom needs to schedule each week can be taken care of with this beautiful organizer!
I had an opportunity to try out the MOManizer and LOVE it! First of all, as I said above, it's beautiful! It has a padded fabric cover on the outside, and a nice coordinating lining on the inside. It can be made in a variety of fabrics and all are very pretty (the giveaway winner will win the one pictured!). The next feature I love is that it is a full-size binder that fits standard paper size (8.5 x 11). This makes it so the organizer can easily be added to, if you think of something else you'd like to have in there (not sure what that would be!), and pages can be removed. This is especially great for the grocery list, which you will definitely need to remove and take to the store. Finally, the lists that are included are very relevant for moms, are organized nicely into categories, and are separated by easy to read dividers. And...Polka Dot Monkey offers refills of all of the lists! I don't know about you, but I can't stand to use something that doesn't have refills! Another note on the lists...I particularly love that the weekly schedule is not dated (you write in the date at the top) and is organized into morning, afternoon, and evening rather than specific times. I know on dated weekly calendars there I times waste a whole page because I haven't gotten around to even making a calendar for the week! And on hour by hour calendars there are inevitably chunks of time that are rarely or never scheduled events. Thus, the morning, afternoon, evening format works great for me! I can write in my own times and there is no wasted space or paper. I have thoroughly enjoyed using the MOManizer and hope you'll check it out for yourself! See details below for how YOU can WIN the MOManizer pictured! Thanks to Cindy for offering such a great product!
To enter this giveaway follow the rules below (US ONLY):
1. For your initial, required entry visit Polka Dot Monkey and check out the other great items they have to offer (other than MOManizer). Then come back here and leave me a comment telling me your favorite product they offer and why, or how you will use the MOManizer if you win.
To earn extra entries you may do one or more of the following and leave me additional comments here telling me which you have done:
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a tweet about this contest. Leave me a link to your tweet as well as your Twitter name.
3. Blog about this contest to earn TWO extra entries and leave me a comment with the link to your post. **Be sure to leave TWO separate comments if you do this**
4. Follow my blog through Blogger.
5. Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
6. Grab my button and place it on your site (w/ link to site in comment) for THREE extra entries. **Be sure to leave me THREE separate comments indicating that you have my button so that they will all be counted**
7. Enter another one of my giveaways. Leave me a comment(s) telling me which one(s).
**Be sure to leave me your e-mail address, if there is not a visible one in your profile, so that I can contact you if you win. Winners also submitted via PRIZEYWinners if you would prefer not to leave an e-mail address. This contest will end at 11:59 PM CST on Saturday March 21. The winner will be randomly chosen via Random.org and notified on or around Sunday, March 22.**