Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Working Moms: Want to be featured? I'd love to hear your story!

Are you a mom who works outside the home, full or part time? If so, then I'd love to hear your story! I would simply like to find out how other moms out there handle every day life, and I figure we can all learn from and encourage each other. I am looking to feature one working mom a week right here on my blog. ALL working moms are elgibile to participate, as working outside of the home is the only requirement. You don't have to have an "interesting" job, be a blogger, have a website, etc. If you would be willing to participate, please leave me a comment below and I'll be in touch soon! I'd love to have some participation from and learn more about my fabulous readers out there. Thanks to all of you!

9 comments:

  1. Come on over and link up all your giveaways...I already featured one of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'd be interested. I met you at the little gym. My daughter is Addison! :) We moved up a class though, so she's in the Beasts class now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, Heather! Send me an e-mail (since your profile is private) at mommyworksblog@gmail.com and I'll send you the info.

    As for The Little Gym...when did you guys move up? EG will be 19 months next week and I was thinking about moving her up as well. It seems like there are a lot of younger ones joining the class now, and EG is a lot farther ahead of some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We moved up last week actually. I wanted to because of the Tuesday night classes (cause we miss a lot of Saturday classes) but Addy went last night and it was an animal house. They had two classes in there at the same time. She was in there with 2-3 year olds as well her age group. I think it was beasts and superbeasts. Don't recommend that!

    I'll email you shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested :-) Feel free to contact me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi my name is victoria i work outside the home but only part time i take pictures and do updates on the webpage http://www.abcsofcreativepursuits.com/ it is my local yarn store it is alot of fun to do and i love it. vbarton24 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog through Emily and thing it's great. I'm a follower for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jess,

    I'd love to participate! I'm a mom to a 5 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. I used to work full time, but stopped working a year ago to follow my husband's job move. I've always wanted to spend more time with my kids, now I finally has the opportunity to do it, I'm really enjoying everyday now!

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete