Thursday, April 23, 2009

Awesome Mother's Day Promotion from Bebe Au Lait!!

I have already told you about how much I loved Bebe Au Lait nursing covers as a new, nursing mother. I think Bebe au Lait is an excellent company that produces superb quality products. I am so glad to announce that they currently have a great Mother's Day promotion going on, offering two FREE burp cloths to anyone who purchases a nursing cover, bib, hooded towel, or gift set today through May 11. This is an awesome deal! To find out more about the Bebe au Lait nursing covers, you can access my previous article by clicking here, and my article on nursing and working (referencing the nursing covers) by clicking here. The covers are the only product I have first hand experience with, but would not hesitate to purchase any of their other products. I know that you will be able to find something you'll love, and you wont be disappointed in the quality of their products. Bebe au Lait says this is the biggest promotion of the year, so take advantage and tell all of your friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment