43 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Congrats to the winner, a.l.s.!
In college I always carried a leather key fob with my college logo on it. It was filled with my student ID, driver's license, cash (though not too often...), and other important cards. I never went anywhere without it (mainly because it was attached to my keys, so I really couldn't go anywhere without it), and often went places with only my keys because they carried everything important. After college I got rid of my keychain card holder, because, well, I have no idea why. I tell you this story because I have recently decided that another key chain like this would be very handy! However, this time I needed something a little lighter and more fashionable. I wanted to be able to carry around my super cute PaperRamma cards for my blog, my license, and debit card.
I found a great solution at Cassy Lain Totes with their adorable key fobs. They are made in a variety of designer fabrics (I chose a pink and green Amy Butler print...I know you're surprised...), clip right on to your keychain (or can be used on their own as your keychain), and have a generously sized pocket to stash your stuff! The key fobs are made with a dual layer of fabric (print on the outside and a coordinating solid on the inside) and are professionally sewn.
There is no stabilizer between the fabric which keeps the keychain light and a little more "adjustable" in my opinion. Not sure if "adjustable" is really the right word, but anyway, you can probably put more stuff in there than if it had a rigid shape, if you know what I mean. I love the snap closure (rather than a zipper) and the way it folds up to keep everything securely inside. When opened, you fold up the bottom flap, fold down the top flap over the pocket, then snap it closed. Everything stays right in place! I am currently using it to keep my business cards in. I keep 25 with me at all times and there is more than enough room to stash more cards, money, coupons, etc. if I needed to to.
If I just have to run in the store for something by myself, I slip in my ID and debit card and I'm ready to go.
I don't think I'll ever go without this little key fob again. It's so nice to have something so cute and useful attached to my keys all the time. To purchase one of your own, check out Cassy Lain Totes. You can also find some totes to match your cute key fob as well! Want to WIN your own key fob? Follow the simple rules below to enter.
To enter this giveaway follow the rules below (US ONLY):
1. For your initial, required entry, visit Cassy Lain Totes and check out the awesome stuff they have to offer. Then come back here and post a comment letting me know which one you'll pick if you win (your choice of any key fobs listed).
To earn extra entries you may do one or more of the following and leave me additional comments here telling me which you have done:
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a tweet about this contest. Leave me a link to your tweet as well as your Twitter name.
3. Blog about this contest to earn TWO extra entries and leave me a comment with the link to your post. **Be sure to leave TWO separate comments if you do this**
4. Follow my blog through Blogger.
5. Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
6. Grab my button and place it on your site (w/ link to site in comment) for THREE extra entries. **Be sure to leave me THREE separate comments indicating that you have my button so that they will all be counted**
7. Enter another one of my giveaways. Leave me a comment(s) telling me which one(s).
**Be sure to leave me your e-mail address, if there is not a visible one in your profile, so that I can contact you if you win. This contest will end at 11:59 PM CST on Wednesday, April 22. The winner will be randomly chosen via Random.org and notified on or around Thursday, April 23.**