Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet Little Girl's Handbag by Tea Rose {Review}

EG has loved purses for as long as she's been alive! Before she could walk, she loved to pull things out of mine (or anyone else's) and throw them on the ground or put random things in there that didn't really belong (i.e. leftover Cheerios). Since she started walking, she has had an obsession with carrying around (or attempting to...)Mommy's purse or anything else that looks like it could be a purse (i.e. my camera bag, hubby's laptop. Bag, etc.). I thought it might be fun for us to have matching bags and went on a search for a cute children's handbag just for EG. In my search I came across the Mommy and Me Day Out Handbags from Tea Rose Company. I thought they were so cute that I contacted Tea Rose to see if they would like to do a review. Tea Rose agreed to send me a little girl's handbag to review, and boy is it precious! It is just the right size for EG, and has a matching cream flower clip that can be taken off and used as a bow. So fun! We have thoroughly enjoyed the little purse, and EG pretty much carries her purse everywhere with her. She prefers the bow to be in her hair rather than on the purse (I think Mommy has conditioned her to know that clips go in your hair, so she just can't get over it being on the purse...lol). I love the muted colors and beautiful floral and print fabrics that make the bag almost look vintage. Not to mention they match perfectly. The outside of the bag has two different fabrics with a lace border. The inside of the bag is another cute, coordinating fabric. It is very well crafted, and I am sure it will last for many years. It looks just like a bag Mommy would carry, not like your typical little girl purses you would find in stores. I LOVE that! It would be perfect for a much older child too! It is so cute to watch EG carry it around the house and collect things to put in it (balls, pacis, my car keys, etc.). She carries it in the crook of her arm just like she sees everyone else do when we are out. I think it's only a matter of time until she wants to carry it in the store too! These little handbags would be a great gift for the little one in your life, and the Mommy and Me bags would be PERFECT for Mother's Day. Check out Tea Rose for some great handbags, including these super cute oilcloth market bags. I know you'll find one to enjoy! Thanks to Tea Rose for a great little purse for my little girl!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nice review!! Your daugther sure is cute carrying the bag around. I am so glad that she likes it!

    ReplyDelete