Sunday, April 26, 2009

Snuggle Creme $2 Off Coupon

I wanted to share with you guys a great coupon offer that was e-mailed to me.  I'm sure you all have heard of the Snuggle brand of products, and they have asked me to help spread the word about their new product, Snuggle Creme fabric softener.  I have always used Snuggle fabric softener and am happy to get the word out.  From Snuggle Creme:

"Are you in need of a little 'me' time? Pamper your senses with the luxurious texture and delicate fragrance of new Snuggle Crème. It leaves your clothes feeling smooth, soft, and delightfully fresh to wear. Go ahead, treat yourself and your clothes. 

Available in two indulgent scents - Sweet Almond and Jojoba Essence - rich, creamy textures and delicate fragrance designed to leave your clothes feeling smooth."


If  you'd like to try out Snuggle Creme for yourself, you have a few days left (until the end of the month) to print out a $2 coupon that is valid for 60 days after you print.  This is a great deal!  To print your coupon, click on the dancing bear to the right.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess!

    I have an award waiting for you on my blog :)

    ~Leslie
    http://livelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Leslie! Thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete