Congratulations to the winner, KelliAnn!
I present you with another beautiful play dress, this time with vintage flair from Sew Elegance. This precious little dress is a copy of a 1960s design, and it is just as cute today as I'm certain it was back then. Lucky for me, Gisela of Sew Elegance sent me the White Dress with Blossoms to review. Lucky for you, Gisela is providing one of my readers with the Playful Pets dress (pictured, see details below)! This dress is of great quality, and fits right in with my retail items as far as washability and durability. That is definitely important when you have a toddler (and know that everything he/she wears is going to need to be washed and washed and washed and...). The style, however, is definitely different than anything else EG has in her closet. I love the snaps at the top, which not only add a unique style, but make for easy dressing and undressing. The fabric is cut on the bias, so the dress makes for great twirling too! It's so cute on (as evidenced by the pictures of EG wearing it!), and could also be worn as a tunic top with leggings. Another versatile piece, you can make it wearable for just about any season depending on how you layer. Unlike many of the other pieces I have reviewed, the fabrics used are truly different than any that you will find online, anywhere. I imagine that very similar prints may have been used in the 1960s when this dress was designed. This has quickly become another favorite in EG's closet, and, with the quality of it, can easily see this dress in some high end boutique. You will LOVE this dress should you decide to purchase one for your little girl. I also urge you to check out the other children's clothing items in the Sew Elegance shop. I feel confident in saying that everything you receive will be professionally created and of impeccable quality. In Gisela's shop you can find several styles of the little dress I reviewed, a tunic/jumper style dress (in Amy Butler fabrics...my fave!), a beautiful ruffled spring dress, and a three piece girl's outfit. Go check out all of the great styles Sew Elegance has to offer, and see details below for how you can win the Playful Pets dress in your choice of size 1-5. Thanks to Sew Elegance for beautiful children's clothes and a great giveaway!
To enter this giveaway follow the rules below (US ONLY):
1. For your initial, required entry, visit Sew Elegance and check out the cute and unique children's clothing Gisela has to offer! Then come back here and tell me your favorite piece (other than the Playful Pets or White Blossoms dresses).
To earn extra entries you may do one or more of the following and leave me additional comments here telling me which you have done:
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a tweet about this contest. Leave me a link to your tweet as well as your Twitter name.
3. Blog about this contest to earn TWO extra entries and leave me a comment with the link to your post. **Be sure to leave TWO separate comments if you do this**4. Follow my blog through Blogger.
5. Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
6. Grab my button and place it on your site (w/ link to site in comment) for THREE extra entries. **Be sure to leave me THREE separate comments indicating that you have my button so that they will all be counted**
7. Enter another one of my giveaways. Leave me a comment(s) telling me which one(s).
**Be sure to leave me your e-mail address, if there is not a visible one in your profile, so that I can contact you if you win. Winners also submitted via PRIZEYWinners if you would prefer not to leave an e-mail address. This contest will end at 11:59 PM CST on Wednesday, April 29. The winner will be randomly chosen via Random.org and notified on or around Thursday, April 30.**