16 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Congratulations to the winner, Vanessa!
Congratulations to the winner, Vanessa!
I love shoes just about as much as I love clothes! If you know me personally, then you know that EG has more shoes than any other kid on the block, and more shoes than my husband and me combined. They are just too cute, and she needs them. Well, I don't know about the need part, but it's true I can't resist an adorable pair of shoes.
Even if you aren't a "shoe person" like me, you are NOT going to be able to resist the custom booties that bitty chou chou makes for little girls. That's a promise!
Not only will your little one have the cutest little feet on the planet, but no one will believe that they were only $20.
These custom booties from bitty chou chou are definitely unique, so nicely made, AFFORDABLE, and too adorable for words. I was a little worried that EG had well passed the limit on sizing for these cuties, but thankfully bitty chou chou made her a custom pair (thank you, thank you, thank you!).
Stefanie of bitty chou chou said that though she loves to make larger sizes for special occasions (woohoo!), these shoes are made traditionally for prewalkers (sizes 0-18mo).
These are booties and not meant for serious outdoor (running through sand and dirt) wear. They are perfect for inside parties, church, special occasions, and limited time on grass or cement. If you would like a larger custom pair, it's $4 more and there is an add-on listing in her shop (so easy!).
Bitty chou chou made EG a custom pair of my choice, and I decided to go with the Bubblegum Pink Classic Linen Flat (pictured above). I had a terrible time choosing which pair I wanted, and every time I look at her site I think, "Oh, I should've gotten those! Or those!" They really are too cute. The craftmanship is impeccable and I'm still in awe of how someone can make these shoes by hand. Each pair is custom fit for your child's foot; you provide the measurements.
She has a ton of designs to choose from, and each pair of shoes come lined with a coordinating fabric on the inside of the shoe and the footbed, as well as sewn in bitty chou chou labels. Some of my favorite pairs (pictured) are the Magenta Silk Ballet Flats and the Navy and Teal Flower Print Flats. All sizes 6 months and up come with a no-slip grippy sole, which is great for babies who are starting to cruise or walk. The pair we received fit EG perfectly and seemed so comfortable. They came with a new faux leather bottom that I found to be quite slick on hard surfaces, and I would definitely recommend the no-slip bottom instead.
It wasn't a problem for EG as she is already a great walker, but it'd be pretty difficult for new walkers and cruisers. All in all I think bitty chou chou makes some awesome booties that I wish I had found earlier (though my bank account, and husband, are very glad that I didn't!). I am buying these as baby gifts for anyone I know who is having a baby.
To enter this giveaway follow the rules below (US ONLY):
1. For your initial, required entry, visit Bitty Chou Chou and check out the beautiful custom booties they have for sale. Then come back here and post a comment letting me know your favorite pair (that is, if you can choose just one...)!
To earn extra entries you may do one or more of the following and leave me additional comments here telling me which you have done:
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a tweet about this contest. Leave me a link to your tweet as well as your Twitter name.
3. Blog about this contest to earn TWO extra entries and leave me a comment with the link to your post. **Be sure to leave TWO separate comments if you do this**
4. Follow my blog through Blogger.
5. Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
6. Grab my button and place it on your site (w/ link to site in comment) for THREE extra entries. **Be sure to leave me THREE separate comments indicating that you have my button so that they will all be counted**
7. Enter another one of my giveaways. Leave me a comment(s) telling me which one(s).
**Be sure to leave me your e-mail address, if there is not a visible one in your profile, so that I can contact you if you win. Winners also submitted via PRIZEYWinners if you would prefer not to leave an e-mail address. This contest will end at 11:59 PM CST on Wednesday, April 22. The winner will be randomly chosen via Random.org and notified on or around Thursday, April 23.**