Thursday, July 30, 2009

Planning a Disney Vacation? Love everything Disney? Then Stick Around for Disney Delights! BIGGEST Event Yet!

My family is taking our first Disney vacation in October! Woohoo! And, in honor of this vacation, I set out to find the most unique, fun, beautiful, essential, and awesome Disney inspired accessories, clothing, and items. If you love everything Disney then this is the event for you! There is nearly an item for every day of the month including adorable Disney wear, character inspired clothing, beautiful bows, autograph books, scrapbooks, bedding, safety items and more! I set out to find items that were truly unique and captured the authentic "magic" that is Disney. I hope that you will come back often and see what's new. There will also be other fun stuff for those of you who could pass on the Disney stuff :) And, many of the "Disney" items are not in fact Disney at all, but I have found them to be awesome for any vacation...including Disney!

So, what are you waiting for? Grab the new button (left sidebar) and spread some Disney magic by spreading the word! The "Disney Delights" button on your site will also get you 2 extra entries in any giveaway.




4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to find your blog tonight..we are planning to go next year! Iput your button in my sidebar at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful idea...we went in March and Im really hoping we can go again next year. Will be following your blog :>

    http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/search/label/BTSC%20Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, cool post. I have been wondering about this topic,so thanks for writing.
    Disney Vacation Deals

    ReplyDelete