Friday, May 1, 2009

Bear with me!

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know that things will be a little slow the next week or so (as they have been this past week). I'm trying to get end of the year meetings and paperwork wrapped up at school, and my husband just started a new job working nights. We are very thankful that he was able to find any job in this market, but it has been difficult adjusting to the time change. Anyhow, we've had a lot going on, and I appreciate you guys sticking with me through this time of transition for our family. Like I said, things should be more normal after next week, and I still have some awesome giveaways going on right now!!

Also...I have some fabulous things lined up for May and June including some more great clothes, and everything you'll need for potty training! The Mommy Works Potty Party will be starting up middle of May! Stay tuned!! Thank you guys for all of your support!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess!!

    I have an award waiting for you on my blog :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ~Leslie
    http://livelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to overwhelm you, but I have an Award waiting for you :) When you have time, stop by and pick it up here..

    http://frugalplus.com/?p=5499

    ReplyDelete