Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Plop Winner {and more information than you wanted to know}

First of all, I'd like to finally announce the winner of the Happy Plop...drum roll please...

Congratulations to The McDougles!

I apologize for the super long delay! Tina was out of town and then I feel like I've fallen off the face of the earth for the last couple of weeks, but we were finally able to get our heads together and decide. After much deliberation for sure! There were several entries that won our hearts, but unfortunately we could only choose one. It was a very tough decision but The McDougles entry was one that was at the top of both of our lists. Tina and I love the idea of the Happy Plop being something special for an older sibling. I wish we could have given one away to every entrant as there were so many terrific entries and everyone seems so deserving. Thank you all for sharing your stories with us!

And now for a little more information...do hang in there for more awesome Disney giveaways this month! I have 14 more, yes 14, fabulous items to share with you that are Disney related between now and the end of the month. I had anticipated spreading them out a little more, but that just means the next few weeks will be jam packed with all of the goodies! Be on the lookout for items from Bella Love Boutique, Head 2 Toe Designs, The One, Two, Three Shop, Lovable Labels, Bitty Bits and so much more!

I had apparently forgotten throughout my wonderful summer just how hectic, trying, stressful, and crazy the beginning of the school year can be. Though I feel like this school year was markedly more stressful than in years past. I am the head of my department and there were a lot of items that needed taking care of left over from the end of last year. Not a good start to the year, but things seem to have settled down this week (less me having a fever virus and a temp of 104 last night...luckily only a 24 hour deal...lol) and I've gotten into a good routine at school. EG did not have a good transition back into daycare after having a nice long summer with Mommy, and it wasn't an easy transition for me either. Needless to say, I couldn't find the time to think, much less get in the needed time for blogging. Anyhow, I'll be blogging like crazy to get all of these Disney reviews and giveaways in! Thanks to all of my faithful readers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment