Monday, June 1, 2009

I survived! {Now back to the fun stuff}

Well, I survived another school year!  First, let me say that I appreciate you all sticking with me the last several weeks around here as it has been, well,    s   l   o   w.  What I did not anticipate in the last several weeks is that this would be the most chaotic and stressful end of the school year so far!!  Up until the last day (Thursday) it seemed like the school year was never going to end.  Anyhow, now it has (for the most part anyway...), and it's time to get back to the PARTY!  Starting this evening I'll have a great potty training "tool" to share with you every day until the end of the party (in addition to the great giveaways going on right now for training pants and the Potty Princess kit).  In the coming days I also have some other awesome giveaways and reviews to share with you including LOTS more children's clothing, the Baby Dipper bowl, Vincent shoes, Timeout Circle, The Spoiled Mama baby wash/lotion, MomSpit, and MUCH more!

Again, thanks to everyone for hanging in there.  The last few weeks have not gone as I had anticipated and it has taken a little longer to get back in the swing of things.  However, I can assure you that the next several weeks will not disappoint and I'll have a lot of great things to share with you this summer :)

On a side note, another area of stress, my husband being laid off from work, has been relieved as well.  He will be starting a new job on the 8th and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words, prayers, and thoughts!

Here's to a happy and fun summer for all of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment