Friday, June 26, 2009

100th Post...woohoo!

Well, I've made it to 100 posts! I can't believe that I have made it that far in only 6 short months. It really is a major milestone for me, and I certainly could not have made it this far without my wonderful readers, like you! You don't know how much I appreciate your continued support. I love to write this blog "on the side" and sometimes life gets overwhelming, but I appreciate all of you sticking in there with me and staying around. This is something that I have grown to love even more than I ever thought I could. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months hold! I hope to share many more products and ideas with you. Thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. congradulations on 100! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! it seems like you've been much more prolific--that's how much i've enjoyed reading you! Thanks for all the tips and giveaways! May your next 100 be even more fun :) (no pressure! ha!)

    ReplyDelete